Leaders in CLIMATE ACTION
Become a CEA member and join the growing community of climate action leaders working to lower local GHG emissions and create resilient, strong communities.
Community Energy Association is the only non-profit organization in British Columbia working to support climate action at the community level. As a member-based organization, we depend on membership revenues to provide much needed stability and continuity that project-specific funds simply do not provide. Every dollar CEA takes in goes to supporting local governments in BC and accelerating their action on climate change, energy conservation and renewable energy.
- Exclusive access to members-only webinars reviewing recent activity and emerging insights.
- Quarterly meetings provide opportunity to network and stay current with actions of others.
- CEA available to act as trusted independent advisor on climate and energy topics.
- Inclusion of local government logo in CEA literature, advertising and marketing material.
- CEA attendance at Council meeting to recognize membership and leadership.
- Potential to participate on BC Mayors Climate Leadership Council.
$2,500 annual investment
Taking membership to the next level: As an Energetic Supporter of the Community Energy Association you also receive:
- First opportunity to sponsor CEA publications, conferences, webinars, and research
- Discounts for and input into conferences and workshops organized by CEA
- 10% discount on CEA Advisory Services fees
- 10% discount on CEA delivered training, workshops, and conferences
$5,000 annual investment
Have questions about membership with CEA?
CEA Members are recognized as leaders in driving climate action in British Columbia and are among the province’s most driven advocates for inspiring climate solutions. In addition local governments from across the province, members from the private and public sector, as well as associations and foundations also benefit from joining the CEA network.