Application Deadline: November 12, 2020 (11:59 pm PST)
The second intake for the CleanBC Communities Fund is now underway. CEA has funding from the Province of BC to complete a minimum of five (5) Preliminary GHG Assessments for remote, rural, and indigenous communities. If you believe you qualify, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how we can help you with your GHG Assessment.
Projects* must fall into one of 4 categories:
- Increased capacity to manage renewable energy
g. Battery storage, HVDC cables for renewables
- Increased access to clean energy transportation
g. EV charging station networks, hydrogen refuelling station networks
- Increased energy efficiency of buildings
g. Building envelope upgrades, heat pump installations
- Increased generation of clean energy
g. Waste heat recovery, biomass
* All projects must be for public use and benefit (e.g. no corporate buildings)
The deadline is quickly approaching. Even if you're not ready for the November intake, please still contact us. We can likely still assist!