Making the Links 2018: Climate Change, Community Health & Resilience will be held in Kelowna from November 5-6. Join leading thinkers and community leaders for two days of learning and creating strategies for collaborative action on some of the most pressing issues of our time: climate change, health, and resilience. The symposium promises to deliver inspiring workshops, cross-sector dialogue, engaging speakers, and community stories that will help to uncover shared approaches to tackle climate change.
Key symposium themes include:
- Climate Change Impacts on Health & Well-Being
- Communicating the Story of Health & Climate Change
- Climate Change, Vulnerability & Equity
- Community Safety, Preparedness & Resilience
- Collaborative Leadership & Action
Early bird registration is open until August 15. For more information about this event and to register, visit the symposium website.